List and Document library Limits:
– List or library row size can be of 8000 bytes per row.
– The default maximum file size is 250 MB. But you can configure it up to 2 GB but as the size increases it will give some performance issue.
– There can be 30,000,000 documents stored per document library.
– 400,000 major versions supported for a file.
– The maximum number of minor file versions is 511. This limit cannot be exceeded.
– There can have 30,000,000 items per list.
– The user interface allows a maximum of 100 items to be selected for bulk operations.
– You can do 8 join operation per query. If the query uses more than eight joins, the operation is blocked.
– The list threshold limit is 5,000 items per list.
List view threshold for auditors and administrators is 20,000.
– There can be 2000 sub site per site view.
– There can have 10 concurrent editors per document for coauthoring in word or PowerPoint files.
– The maximum number of unique security scopes set for a list cannot exceed 50,000.
SharePoint 2013 security limits:
– A user can belongs to maximum of 5000 SharePoint groups.
– You can add 2 million per users per site collection.
– In SharePoint 2013 you can add 5000 users to a SharePoint group.
– In SharePoint 2013 you can add upto 10,000 groups per site collection.